ATBFP Logo

ATBFP Logo

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nella's ONEder Fund

I read my friend April's blog http://freshandfun.blogspot.com/ ; she's one cool SAHM with a shop on my favorite retail therapy website etsy.  Her shop is called JaneSays.

Anyhow, on January 9 she posted about a special little girl nam ed Nella who needs people with big hearts and giving natures to donate to Nella's ONEder fund.  Her Mom, Kelle Hampton has a blog Enjoying the Small Things .. You will enjoy reading it and seeing fabulous pictures of Nella... .HERE is the link.

Let's help Nella and Kelle reach their fundraising goal to support these precious angels.  I donated in honor of a little girl named Jennifer who also suffered from having 47 chromosomes  and I had the joy of babysitting oh so long ago.  So go read the blog and be as touched and moved as I was.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment