ATBFP Logo

ATBFP Logo

Friday, December 31, 2010

Getting Started While Saying Good-bye to Harry

On the last day of the year 2010, I have been inspired by several of the terrific ladies I have met via the on-line crafts stores on Etsy to create my own blog.  I am watching the too-short tribute to Harry Smith, my favorite newscaster, who is unfortunately leaving CBS Early Morning.  He holds the viewers and the people he interviewed in the highest regard and treats them with respect.  I will miss seeing you daily, Harry, but look forward to your continued success at CBS News.


http://www.cbs.com/daytime/the_early_show/cast/harry-smith

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog now, I'm adding you to my blog list and can't wait to visit you reguarly! Wishing you a blessed 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging Brenda...I hope you enjoy it !!!

    ReplyDelete